We welcome you to CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD online portal (“CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD,” “us” “we,” or “our”). CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD offers supplying of Raised Access Flooring products and Services. This Terms and Conditions guide the access and use of this Website.
KINDLY NOTE THAT THIS TERMS DO NOT REFLECT OUR TERMS OF SALES. OUR TERMS OF SALES IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT email@example.com
- Any prospective user of This Website must be at least 13 years old.
- You are not to make use or adapt the Website to operate or function outside the scope it is designed to operate or function.
- You are not permitted to use this Website illegally or in an unauthorized form. You will agree with every laws, rules, and regulation made by states, Federal and province including but not limited to copyright laws which might be applicable to the use of the website.
- You are responsible for text, files, images, identity card, photos, profiles and other necessary information supplied in the process of using the Website.
- Connaught Access Flooring Ltd will not be liable for any damage that occurred as a result of supplying fake, distorted and incomplete information in the cause of offering our support and guidance through the Website.
- In case this Website requires internet services to function, you will not interfere or disrupt the service or servers or networks on which the Website is hosted. This interference and disruption include transmission of malicious codes, worms, viruses, malware, spyware, or any other programming or code of a disruptive or destructive nature. You may not insert or paste code or content or otherwise interfere or alter the way any part of Connaught Access Flooring Ltd Website.
- You have no right whatsoever to sell, restrict or charge other users for using a copy of Connaught Access Flooring Ltd Website. Doing so is a gross violation of this Terms and Conditions.
- Any breach (in part or whole) of these Terms and Conditions may result in outright suspension and ultimately termination of all or part of our service to you.
- We have the exclusive right to modify the Website or terminate your access to the services provided by this Website for a reason best known to us, without any prior notification or liability to you. You can discontinue the use of this Website anytime.
- It is our prerogative right to refuse access to our service through the Website to anyone for any reason best known to us at any time.
- You are solely liable/responsible for your interaction with our product, whether online or offline. You agree that Connaught Access Flooring Ltd is not responsible or liable for your decisions through the use of the Website.
- You agree to be responsible for all data charges incurred through the use of Connaught Access Flooring Ltd Website
- Crawling, Scraping, Caching or accessing our service or any content therein using automated means apart from the Website is highly prohibited.
CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE ” CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD ALLIES”) MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND IN ANY FORM EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD WEBSITE; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD OR VIA THE SERVICE. ADDITIONALLY, THE CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD PARTIES HEREBY ISSUE DISCLAIMER ON ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO USE CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD WEBSITE IMPLIES THAT YOU ARE NOT ENGAGING IN UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE THE WEBSITE IS USED.
WAIVER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (i) CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD; (ii) THE CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD WEBSITE; (iii) ANY TECHNICAL DAMAGE TO ANY OF YOUR MOBILE DEVICE AS A RESULT OF SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, AND BUGS.(iv) DAMAGES RESULTING FROM WRONG DECISION MAKING DUE TO ADVICE, INSTRUCTION, SUPPORTING MISTAKE OR ADMINISTRATIVE GUIDANCE ERROR IN THE CAUSE OF USING CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD WEBSITE FOR (v) DAMAGE RESULTING FROM TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, OR, (vi) YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SERVER THROUGH THE WEBSITE AS A RESULT OF THE SERVICE PERFORMANCE; (iv) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IN LINE WITH COPYRIGHT OWNERS; (v) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR (vi) EVEN THE FORESEEABLE LOST OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK INTERRUPTION, FAILURE TO ACHIEVE OBJECTIVE, POSSIBLE DAMAGES, “INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE” (v) IN NO CONDITION WILL CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD BE LIABLE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE/INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IT IS YOUR AGREEMENT THAT ANY DAMAGE, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREDEEMABLE OR QUALIFY YOU FOR AN INJUNCTION.
USING THE CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD WEBSITE IMPLIES YOU AGREE TO POSIBILE WAIVER IN RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE UNKNOWN AND UNSUSPECTED AT THE MOMENT. WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS AND RIGHTS AS CONTAINED IN THE CIVIL CODE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ANY OF SUCH CODE OF ANY COUNTRY, STATE OR PROVINCE.
CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR ANY WITHHELD OR FALSE INFORMATION GIVEN BY ANY USER WHEN IN SUCH CASE CORRECT AND ACCURATE INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR THE PURPOSE OF GIVING ADMINISTRATIVE GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT. YOU ALSO AGREE TO ABSOLVE CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD AND ITS ADMINISTRATORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES OF ANY BLAME FOR LOSS AND DAMAGES OCCURRED IN THE CAUSE OF USING CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD WEBSITE.
For complaints, inquiry or feedback, please contact us here: