THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect is stated as follows:
The Information you give us directly:
- Information like your name, phone number you provide while contacting us through contact form, card information for purchase and other information as needed by us.
- User Content such as a description of your service needs, feedback, your personal experience, comments, and business related information that you share with us through our Website.
- Business Communications exchange that occurs between you and us through CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD Website. For instance, you may receive such Service-related correspondence to features of your needed Service, technical and services notices from us, via emails. Kindly note that option to opt out of Service-related e-mail may not be available to any of our subscriber.
- CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD may use third-party analytics tools for performance evaluation, traffic measurement, and usage trends of our Website. These tools are capable of collecting information sent to your device via our Website. These include the route of same through our website which will help us serve you better. We collect and use this analytics information along with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
OUR COOKIE AND OTHER WEB TECHNOLOGIES
- Cookies are short lines of text sent to web browsers by the website and stored on computer’s hard-drive for easy tracking of browser’s activities. Sandbox Technology is similar to conventional cookies technology. However, the tracking information is stored within Sandbox of the Website in a way similar to the way tracking information are stored on web browser’s cookies.
- CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD Website may include third -party advertising ads or services which may use Websites sandbox or similar technologies by the third party or us.
- You can make more inquiries online about how Websites sandbox works and nature of the information it collects.
Log file information:
- All the time you make a request to access our Website, the attempt information is stored on Log file which is automatically reported by the Website. Such information can also be provided when the content of the Website is downloaded to your device.
- When you use our Website to access our services, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including Website’s request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, referring / exit pages, a number of clicks and how you interact with our services on our website and other such information. Other similar information could also be collected through emails sent to our Users for more accurate reporting and improvement of the service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Allow you gain easy access or contact us.
- Make personalized content available to you and others users, which could include online ads or other forms of advertisement.
- Make available, improve, evaluate, and monitor the quality of our service.
- Implement and test newly developed products and features in our Website.
- Follow-up performance metrics such as a total number of Website Users, traffic strength, and demographic patterns.
- Troubleshoot and fix technical glitches.
- Systematically update and upgrade our Website.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD will not give-out or share your information with third parties or group of companies of which CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD is an ally without your prior consent, except as otherwise stated in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD may share User personal information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location, and data usage) with legal businesses outfit and trusted allies which are in the same group or Affiliates group with CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD. Our Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the way we serve you including by providing analytics and Affiliates’ own services which may include the provision of better and more relevant experiences. However, these Affiliates are constrained to respect your choice about who has access to your information.
- We also take the liberty to share your information including the information from tools like Website Sandbox, log files, device identifiers and location data, with our allies and third-party organizations which are otherwise termed Service Providers who provide us with the ability to render quality service to you. Our Service Providers may be given access to the reasonable part of your information necessary to provide carry out our business with meaningful confidentiality terms.
- Any part of the data that can make it easy for anyone to personally identify you may be removed or shared anonymously with other parties. We may also twist your personal information in a way that will make it difficult to link with you before sharing all to protect your personal identity.
- Be rest assured that any information or content that you voluntarily shared with us such as your service needs, and other User content posting to the to our database through the Website can only be shared with the public on your personal request.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- Your information may be accessed, preserved and shared in response to such a legal request as a search warrant, subpoena, and express court order; acting in good faith and strongly belief that it becomes legally mandatory for us to do so. Where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in any jurisdiction as regarding sharing your information, we may be compelled to obey such order irrespective of where such request emanates in this context as this may include responding to legal requests from legal authorities outside the jurisdiction of the United States. Your information can also be preserved, accessed and shared when we believe in strong faith that it becomes necessary to: Protect you and others, Protect ourselves, address fraud and illegal activities, prevent fraud, Lunch investigations in preventing bodily harm and injury to you and others or imminent death. This Information about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended duration subject to a legal request necessary for investigation by Government or Us especially to determine if there is breach or violation of any part of our Terms and Policies.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your Information we collect through our Website may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom or any other country where CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD or its service providers have facility for data storage and processing
- The information we collect about you (including your Personal Information) may be transferred by CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD and its Service Providers across borders from your country to another country of a different jurisdiction. Please note that we may choose to transfer data “Including your Personal information” to and fro different regions of the world which may operate data protection laws which are different from the data protection laws of your region, country, and jurisdiction.
- Reasonable secured commercial safeguards are in place to ensure safe keeping of the information we collected about you. However, CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD cannot provide a guarantee for the security of any information you transmit to CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD or guarantee that information in our possession may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All notes, graphics, web design, and all the typographical compilation and all other information available on this website are the copyright of CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD except otherwise explained.
- All use of materials and contents from our website, as well as copying for purposes aside as stated in this agreement without getting written permission and approval from CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD is strictly prohibited.
- All logos, trademarks and service marks showed on our website unless as explained are trademarks of CONNAUGHT ACCESS FLOORING LTD. We prohibit and ban their use for any means whatsoever.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COMMUNICATION
- You may choose to unsubscribe from receiving an email alert and correspondence from us by contacting us through the Website or click unsubscribe link provided in such communication. As earlier notified under the Terms and Conditions, you may not opt out of such Service-related communications as purchase and billing confirmation, changes and update to the Website, reminder and Technical notice.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Hill Farm, Unit 1
Ford End, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 1 LH